3 to 4 years of experience. What are we looking for in you
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Visual Design and other Wire-Framing tools.
- After Effects knowledge will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Mobile app design (Android and iOS), Web app design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Gathering and Evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to solve problems Creatively and Effectively.
- Plan and Implement new designs.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI Trends, Techniques and Technologies.
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
Salary: As per industry standards Industry: IT-Software / Software Services Functional Area: Banking, IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance Role:UI/UX Designer We are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed.