- Can a fintech morph into a bank?
- Can a fintech access a bank’s customer data through APIs?
- With access to APIs, can a fintech develop new services?
- Does the customer have the power to permit, modify or deny access?
- Does the customer benefit from better engagement and greater flexibility?
Welcome to a platform named Open Banking, in which the answer to questions above is a resounding yes!
Modefin, the star performer in digital banking and channels, is a pioneer in Open Banking. Though a nascent field from an end customer perspective, Modefin has been working closely with its Banking sector customers to develop products and services that complement Open Banking. The outcome of our research and development is Omni Presence Ecosystem Banking (OEBP), a lego-like platform that helps Banks to create new products or augment their existing range.