2-6 years of experience
2-6 years of experience. What are we looking for in you
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful API’s
- Should be flexible for travel across the world as and when required for short term
- Should be able to deliver app per specification independently with high quality and at a fast pace
- Should be self-driven in learning and ensuring up to date on latest mobile technologies
- Ability to reference Apple HIG and iOS best practices
- Able to maintain and refactor existing codebases to best practices and new technologies
Desired Skill Set:
- Proficient in Objective C & experienced with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Security , Address Book , Web kit, Network extensions etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
- API-Integration with Third Party Billers SDK
- Experience in web-services integration (Synchronous/Asynchronous)
- Should be aware of Data Structures and Algorithms , Memory management
- Bindings , crash , memory leakages , debugging tools , Instruments
- Should be aware of encryption and decryption of data with different algorithms(AES,MAC, DES,RSA etc)
- Experience with Google maps , Map kit frameworks .
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Experience of publishing apps on app store
- Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code
- Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), Client interaction.
- Very strong at providing innovative solutions for application design & solving the customer pain point.
- Very strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of deploying the app on AppStore.
- Should be well versed with Apple’s guidelines for developing apps for AppStore.
Salary: As per industry standards
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Banking, IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: iOS Developer Key Skills: Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch
We are looking forward to your application!