I. Collection and Use of Personal Information
II. Consequences of Not Providing Personal Information
We will indicate the fields that are required to be mandatorily filled in and fields that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such Information. If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
III. Contact Information
When you use Modefin website and/or services, you give access to your contacts names, numbers, and email IDs (“Contact Information”). Modefin may collect, store and use the Contact Information in order to enhance the results shared with other Users. For the sake of clarity, your Contact Information, Modefin may access, collect, store and use shall be exclusively limited to the name, contact number and email IDs and no other Contact Information of whatsoever nature shall be accessed, collected, stored or used by Modefin.
IV. Data Recipients, Transfer, And Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information within Modefin or with any of its subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
If required, Modefin may disclose your Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations, or to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. In the foregoing circumstances we shall not be under any obligation to intimate or notify you, or to obtain your consent, for disclosure of your personal information.
You acknowledge that any Information or content that you share on any public or social media will be publicly available. We do not manage, have any control on third party solicitations and we are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share your Information.
V. Access, Correction, Objection of Your Personal Information
You shall be responsible for the authenticity of your Personal Information and we shall not be responsible to verify any such Information. You may access, update, correct or delete your Personal Information including your profile and preferences. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. Deletion of certain Information may lead to cancellation of your registration or your access to the website. Any Information that is automatically uploaded or collected otherwise from you cannot be changed or updated. If you have difficulty in updating or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, you may contact us at [email protected]
VI. Data Security
Modefin has adopted reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures that includes administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
You are solely responsible for sharing your Information with third party service providers. Modefin shall not be responsible or liable for disclosure of your personal information due to any reason, including but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You are aware and agreed that no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any Information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, Modefin cannot guarantee complete security of your Personal Information transmitted to website and any transmission of your personal Information is at your own risk.
VII. Data Retention
Modefin may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
VIII. Linked Websites
IX. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at: [email protected]
X. Updates to This Privacy Statement
This Website, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of Modefin and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You hereby agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in Your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Modefin does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Modefin has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- This is to inform and clarify that individuals (limited to employees of Modefin and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of Modefin, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Modefin in any manner. Modefin retains all copyright to these blogs.
- You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following –
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Modefin or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Modefin or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Modefin, or that is otherwise detrimental to Modefin.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Modefin.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others. You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that Modefin may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Modefin may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Third Party Content
The Website makes information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and data about financial markets, including any regulatory authority and other financial markets and other data from external sources (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by Modefin. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any securities or shares or to make any other type of investment or investment decision. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by Modefin or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold Modefin, any business offering products or services through the Website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason By using any Third Party Content, You may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Modefin. If You decide to visit any such site, You do so at Your own risk and it is Your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Modefin makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Modefin or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Modefin or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Modefin and Modefin is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Modefin is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Modefin is providing these links to You only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Modefin in any manner of the website.
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
Types Of Cookies Used
Session cookie – Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire at the end of the browsing session. Session cookies also assist the user in navigating the website, and allow the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
Persistent cookie – Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes such as retaining the visitor’s language and regional preference(s) at the end of each browsing session. We may use services of third-party analytics service provider to analyze cookies to carry out a behavioral analysis in order to enhance user experience and convenience, and also to provide targeted and relevant content to visitors.
Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. You may change the settings of your browser to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available. You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
Third Party Cookies
When you visit Modefin website, our advertisement partners, Google and Facebook, whom we have engaged for remarketing may introduce cookies. Based on your browsing of our website you may see our advertisements while browsing through our advertisement partner websites and/or their network websites.
Such cookies would allow us to monitor the effectiveness of the advertisements and to make the advertisements more relevant to you. In order to opt out from receiving such advertisements, you may set your preferences on our partner websites.
Limitation Of Damages
In no event shall Modefin or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Modefin is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of Modefin’s best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of Modefin that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Modefin expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. Modefin does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Modefin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. Modefin may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.
Posting On The Modefin Website
Modefin does not claim ownership of the materials You provide to Modefin (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any section of the Website, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) Your Submission You are granting Modefin, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use Your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all services offered by Modefin), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat Your Submission; to publish Your name in connection with Your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any other party.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be paid or no future commercial consideration has accrued with respect to the use of Your Submission by Modefin, as provided herein. Modefin shall be under no obligation to post or use any Submission You may provide and Modefin shall remove any Submission at any time at its own sole discretion.
Lawful And / Or Use Of The Website
International Users And Choice Of Law
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Modefin from its offices within India. Modefin makes no representation that Materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this Website from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Website or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If You access this Website from a location outside India, You are responsible for compliance with all local laws.