2+ years of experience
2+ years of experience. What are we looking for in you
Microservices/Application Developer responsible for designing and implementing microservices based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
Candidate must have a sound understanding of microservices and technology architecture but also very good communication skills, with the ability to adapted them to different audiences.
- Experience in Java (Java 8) and above development
- Experience in working with build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of application development with Spring framework. (Spring BootWeb/Security/JPA)
- Experience in REST web service development using Spring
- Knowledge of security systems like OAuth 2 and SAML
- Hands on experience with RDBMS and NOSQL databases
- Strong knowledge on Microservice patterns like Saga, CQRS, Strangling patterns
- Knowledge in Cloud Native and Dev Ops concepts and tools
- Experience with Microservice architecture and 12 factor application
- Familiarity with source code version control systems like Git/SVN
- Hands on experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Must have experience in defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting for functional and non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions.
- Knowledge on Frontend Technologies like Angular, Reactive, Typescript
Salary: As per industry standards
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Banking, IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: Microservices/Application Developer
We are looking forward to your application!