Securing Sensitive Data – What you need to know in 2021!
November 17th, 2021
11:30 AM CAT
1 hr Live Session
Head of Cybersecurity Products, SISA
Solution Head- Cybersecurity Products, SISA
Data Protection is a set of strategies that help safeguard key sensitive data from compromise or loss and ensure data privacy. In recent times, Africa has been a witness to millions of cyberattacks, impacting the business community and exposing their vulnerabilities. To address these concerns, African Regulatory Authorities are coming up with advanced data protection plans & frameworks.
Join Modefin and SISA on Nov 17 at 11:30 am Central Africa Time, where Aurobinda Patra – Head of Cybersecurity Products, SISA, will explain the importance of data protection acts and how organizations can implement them.
- Stories of data breaches in the Payment industry
- Highlights on evolving regulations
- Key elements & easy implementation of the Data Protection Acts
- How Regulations will impact organizations and which teams.
- Data classification and how it promotes data discovery
- Solution for sensitive data discovery – SISA RADAR